We are committed
As a community organization, The Red Bench is accountable to both our members and society as a whole. We stand proudly by our code of ethics and commitment to providing a safe workspace.
Code of Ethics
Our code of ethics is at the core of our values and ideals. It outlines the high standards to which we hold ourselves and the behaviour that underpins membership of The Red Bench.
To download our code of ethics, please click here.
The Red Bench pledges to provide a workspace that is safe in the deepest sense of the word.
- Our health and safety program is designed to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our community. To download our health and safety manual, click here.
- All members are briefed and mentored in proper safety etiquette before operating tools or equipment. To download our training plan, click here.
- We are operating safely until the end of the COVID-19 pandemic. To download our COVID-19 Statement, click here.
- We have commercial general liability insurance.
- We provide an environment free of any and all forms of harassment, intimidation, bias and discrimination, as stated in our code of ethics.